Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Some Pages and General life stuff....

Sooooooooo I've been amiss from the blog world for a long long time. So long in fact that might old blog has gone a bit nuts, so I decided I'd just start all over. Afterall, thats what life has been for months now, a fresh start, a clean slate.
Years of Bobby and I, finally put to rest, our futures no longer together in the kind of way they have been entwined for so long. We've been such a huge part of one anothers life, it was bumpy scaling that back, and there were times that it down right sucked, but it's been for the best.
I met this man, well, I say met him, cause I'm funny like that. I've known him for years, alot of years. And I "thought" I knew him, but really and truly, I had no clue. It started kind of as a fun thing, but somewhere it went all serious on us, and thats a good thing. He was more than I could have imagined, tenfold what I hoped for and I truly love him, in a way that I am not sure I have ever truly loved anyone... Anyone that knows me and knows me well, knows that love has never been my strong suit, I've been selfish, I've been arrogant, I've been spiteful, I've been closed off. But with Trai all of that seems to have changed. He awakened parts of me that I never saw coming, showed me things in life I never would have known without him and gave so much of himself that it astounds me. He's had me sleeping in a tent, drinking a beer at 10am, had me fall in love with a motorcycle I swore I'd never ride, introduced me to people that I'd have never crossed paths with on my own and shown me love like I've never seen. And for all that, I got Shyloh as part of a package deal. Dear Shyloh, Trai's 60 year old best friend, my guardian angel, one of my dearest friends, one of the most beautiful people with the kindest heart that I have ever met...
Lets see, kids.... The kids are the kids. Savanna is as smart, smart mouthed and sassy as ever. She doesn't care too much for first grade, each day it's either too hard or too boring. She has been to her first sleepover though, and had her first girfriend sleepover. Boy was it ever weird to pull up at a house for a playdate and find that the childs mother was someone I once went to school with who was one of my best of friends. It had been years since I had seen her, but it was nice, even if it did make me feel a little old...
Amos has had a few issues, all because of his "sperm donor" in my opinion. He was doing fairly well, and taking quite well to Trai, until James decided to sneak behind my back and have someone get him so he could see him. A real class act huh? Sign your rights away then 2 years later decide to stir the shit up by sneking to see the child you NEVER wanted? And to boot, tell Amos "You're mother is a murdering whore"! And you know what, that was some of the nicest of the crap he said... Yeah, class act right there.
Jakob is Jakob, doing ok in school, not as good as he once was, and at that really odd age where he's struggling to figure out who and what he is. I get that, and I'm trying to sympathize, but some days, it's hard!
Keenan,my oh my, what a little booger he is! So much personality all of the sudden. From this sullen let me keep to myself little dude, to I'm all loud and need your attention and I need to make more noise, MORE NOISE! I can't imagine his starting school next year in under a year, I just don't see him being ready at all, but we'll see....
Anyway, I guess that is enough rambling along for now. Oh yeah, go to this site and check it out:
http://www.viewbug.com/user/tysdragonfly/

Thats my page, but anyone can sign up, you upload your favorite pictures, send the link to your friends and family, and each week, there are weekly winners for prize money paid to you through paypal. It seems to depend on how many clicks your picture gets, as to whether or not you get a prize, and prizes seem to range from 10 bucks to 200! My sister just won $10, so I thought I'd give it a go. Go check out some of my stuff, click it, and while you're at it, check out my moms pics too! Click them if you like them!! Here's moms:
http://www.viewbug.com/user/tysninnie/

No comments: