Sunday, November 11, 2007

Had a great weekend and some thoughts..




































Normally this is such a bad time of the year for me, and nothing makes me happy. But this weekend, we had a good one, saw some old friends, did some riding, got some good pictures of myself and the kids, nobody did any fighting. It was calm, and relaxed and I looked at things in a new light.
I saw the things Trai was trying to do to help me, the things he did that he didn't have to do and the effort he put into it being a good weekend. That was something I haven't been able to see lately, I've been high strung and difficult and even mean sometimes. I'm sorry for that to him, he really didn't deserve it. But I guess the point is, sometimes you step back and you can see it clearly, thats all I needed to do...









No comments: