Friday, November 16, 2007

Feeling a little better

Been thinking hard about Why Trai did what he did. And even though I am a little upset that he won't be here for our first Thanksgiving together, I totally get it. He's trying to do right by me, something that I can't remember the last time a man did. He put me and the kids first, something else I'm not used to. He wanted to make sure that Santa came, without it being stressful, He wanted to make sure we had a good Christmas and I didn't have to scrape it together at the last minute. Thats an honorable thing. Maybe to some of you reading this, that doesn't sound honorable, but normal. To me, in my "man" experience, thats something. Alecia and I have talked about this several times, as have mom and I, it's something about my generation it seems, my age bracket of men. Most of them just SUCK. They are for the most part selfish and just don't give a damn. Finally I found one that I can adore, that does give a damn, thats really not selfish in the least. He's Helpful to the point of people taking advantage of him, like stealing his car (yep, that was just a few weeks ago), breaking into his house and stealing his stuff. Trusting to a fault. But I love him for it, and he continues to be like that even though it continues to get him burned. Thats the sign of a really good man. And he's mine. Thats so cool...
Hope you all have a good day!!

No comments: