Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Playing Blog challenge catch up

I've missed 5 days of sophia's questions, so I thought I'd catch up today!!
1) Colored lights? White lights? None?
Outside, I'm a big fan of colored lights. On my tree (even if it wasn't white) I prefer white lights. And none? Who picked none? I can't imagine a Christmas tree without lights!!!
2)Hot chocolate or eggnog?
Big eggnog fan here. For the season, it's eggnog for sure. I can have hot chocolate anytime ya know...
3) Favorite holiday dish?
Again, just like at Thanksgiving, It's the fruit and marshmallow salad.
4) Does Santa wrap presents here?
Heck yeah, Santa thinks thats most of the fun. Santa wraps EVERY LITTLE THING.
5) Do you hang misteltoe?
I have before, but it's not a regular thing for me.If I could easily find it, I'm pretty sure I would.
As for anything else going on, not too much happening. A little peeved with Bobby, as he failed to pay his child support or tell me he did so until the day before it was supposed to arrive in the mail. And he's acting a bit shady about doing what he's supposed to do as far as Christmas is concerned. He's pissed that he has failed to get rid of Trai I guess. I really don't know what his malfunction is.
Trai is still sick, or rather he's sick again. He has quit hurting, but his morning when he got up to go to work, he was hurting like hell again. I'm feeling really bad, it's hard to watch Mr. Macho wince in pain every 2 minutes. Breaks my heart...

No comments: